About Our Pastor: Robbie Price
Robbie Price is the founding pastor of Hope in Christ Church. He has attended UNM, Denver Seminary, and Biola University, from which he has a Masters degree. He was ordained by New Covenant Church in 2009. He has had previous experience at churches in leading youth ministry, college ministry, prayer ministry, and worship. His wife, Jordan, is a teacher. They have three children, Daniel, Ella, and Faith.
More than anything, Robbie is passionate about seeing people know Jesus and follow Him
We Believe:Our Statement of Faith
- The Bible is the inspired and inerrant Word of God.
- The Bible is the ultimate, complete and eternal source of knowledge about God and the definitive guide for our daily lives.
- There is only one God, existing in three distinct persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit. God is self-existent, eternal, unchanging, omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent, holy, righteous and loving.
- God created the universe from nothing and He is the sovereign ruler over His creation.
- Man is a physical and spiritual being (composed of spirit, soul and body), who was created in God’s image. However, because of sin, man has lost his fellowship with God and is destined to die.
- Grace is the unmerited, undeserved love of God manifested in Jesus Christ. Jesus, who is fully God and fully man, was sent by God the Father to save mankind from slavery to sin. Jesus was born of a virgin, lived a perfect life, suffered and died as an atoning sacrifice for all sins, physically rose from the dead and will one day return to deliver His followers and judge the world. Faith in Jesus Christ is the only means by which mankind can escape judgement, separation from God and eternal damnation.
- The Church is ordained by God, headed by Jesus Christ and composed of all true believers from Pentecost to the Rapture. The Church is also referred to as the “Bride” or the “Body” of Christ. Members of the Church organize local churches for worship, for fellowship, for the administration of the sacraments (primarily baptism & the Lord’s supper), for spiritual growth and support and for evangelizing the world.